Saturday, March 29, 2008

It's Late


It's late so far the only comment left back was from Greg Gallows....

Greg Gallows Do I know You well? Friend or foe?

Backwards Text "Jonas Help West Valley"

The new girl asked me to post it in that order, maybe that's the brother she's trying to contact???

I'm not sure, who is Jonas Exactly?

We picked up the family from the Train Station...

...She was Shaking, she didn't say anything...

I' m still trying to figure this all out?

The thing that gets me is i said each girl has a Watcher....

My Watcher was Gary.. as you saw in the videos,
I don't remember him, I think that was the last time I saw him...

Definitely not the same as this new girls watcher....

He gave me a tape, but the only one with that type of VCR is a Tad Mckinely,
The Dean's Son....

I can try sneaking into his dorm,
but i still have to figure out his combination, i'm guessing that's what this hints at....


I need help though this all too overwhelming... I don't know what to do...

she seems scared... genuinely scared....

I wanna help her, but I don't even know where to begin.....

..... I feel like maybe i WAS IN trouble to.... Maybe I still am


anybody out there that knows her, or knows me please help...

were staying up...

i'm trying to get her to talk to me

No comments: